PHFCL launches Panthoibi Green Homes

Imphal: Panthoibi Housing Finance Company Limited (PHFCL) on Friday launched the Real Estate Residential Project ‘Panthoibi Green Homes’ at Khabam Bamdear and Meitran near Imphal International Airport funded under Panthoibi Construction Private Limited (PCPL), sister company of PHFCL, at the project spot site Khabam Bamdear, as well as has open booking for the green homes.

Chairman and managing director of the company, Thokchom Hemo told reportes that the total flat, villa and raw house of the Real Estate Residential Project at Khabam Bamdear and Meitram is 844.

The undergoing construction of the flat under the very project is 2 BHK and 3 BHK, he added.

The company is offering a plan for those interested people of paying 10% of the actual rate as down payment for a whole flat and pay the remaining 90 percent in the lowest interest of 6.99 percent per annum from 5 to 20 years or 5 to 15 years, the chairman said.

Those interest can book at short period of time and there is also especial discount for those who came for booking by May end, he added.

Those Manipuri people who have settle and working at different states of India and other countries have welcome the company initiative and even shown interest for booking the flat he said.

The initiatives will also add in bringing Manipur towards development in the coming, he added.

+ There are no comments

Add yours